Kitchen Tip of the Day - Wax Paper
I am a big fan of Wax Paper. Keep some near you and use it to:
Catch crumbs, flour, etc.
Example #1: When I remove cookies from the baking sheet and on to a rack to cool, I put a piece of wax paper underneath to catch all the little crumbs.
Example #2: When a recipe asks you to, for example, 'dust fish fillets with flour', clean up becomes much easier when the excess flour is caught on a piece of wax paper that can be crumpled up and thrown away.
Keep your Microwave clean
A piece of wax paper laid lightly over an item being microwaved keeps food from splashing all over the inside of the microwave.
Miso walnut chocolate chip cookies
-
There are two things I need to tell you about these cookies. One is that
they’re crazy-good. And the other is that they’re huge. The recipe makes
just a fi...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment